26. The hubs gave me a rough draft of a book he's creating of all my blog posts from last year. This sweet man has poured hours preparing it and it is a family treasure.
|28. a birthday card announcement from |
my cadet in French and Spanish
30. Thread - I have new thread. Thread makes things happen. Oh yeah.
|bibimbap, I prefer mine without the egg|
|bracken, fiddleheads, they are edible|
33. I finished a guest blog post - taa daa!
34. At the end of my birthday night, my middle OS Aaron gave me a video of the past year. I cried through the whole thing but only had one big crying snort, it couldn't be helped.
35. No snow or ice storms on my birthday. For someone born January 27th in the States, those things usually go hand in hand.
|a mama of oliveshoots needs olive fabric. |
but now what do I do with it?
37. I bought some 1 1/2 yards of olive fabric. Any suggestions on what a mama of oliveshoots can do with this?
38. I have three pounds of dried black turtle beans. They are exquisite.
|gorgeous made from scratch poundcake|
41. Ike's team won their game! My orange hair, freckle face OS blazed the court on my b-day!
42. My mom does not have cancer.
44. A singing birthday greeting from my cousin's family. Tis a sweet melody hearing four girls who love the Lord leave a message for me.
|45. another birthday announcement from my cadet - in Arabic and English! I'm pretty sure his roommate helped him with the Arabic.|
|pj pants for a book lover!|
47. Jesus who gave me a redemptive life.
49. Lou Malnati's pizza from my aunt and uncle shipped from Chicago which necessitates blessing #48!
|50. And lastly, another birthday greeting from my Soldier. I know this was no small feat for my OS to do, thank you precious son!|