1. You are a higher form of life. There is nothing lower than a plebe (well, almost). Note chart:
2. You can enjoy unlimited chews. No one is counting your bites. You can even swirl food around in your mouth and it's all good.
3. You can sass at your superiors (although still highly discouraged) and not have to do push-ups. You may suffer other unpleasant consequences but not push-ups.
4. You can also pass gas and not have to tell everyone or make noxious fume hand signals in the air to everyone around you.
5. You have a first name and you have heard it said in the last 24 hours.
6. You can say "Hey!" "How's it going?" "Hello, my friend!" or even make up your own salutation. These are just a sample of myriad greetings available to you as a dorky 6th grader!
7. Your bed can be slightly messy and you can sleep under the covers.
8. You do not have to memorize your mama's dinner menu six days in advance.
9. You enjoy unlimited time for bodily functions! Woohoo!
10. You shower alone.
Four Reasons Why It's Better to be a Plebe
than a Dorky 6th Grader
1. Cool uniforms with your name on them.
3. Honor, duty, country.
4. Huah. If you need a translation, you just don't get it.