Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Breaking news - Cindy swims!

Hope you weren't blinking because you would have missed it but the Hubs captured 10 seconds of me swimming. In nine foot deep water I might add rather boastfully. ;) Your small child can do a better job, for sure, but somehow, albeit fairly clumsily I did it. And if you can stand more excitement, I jumped into the water SEVEN times today! And guess what? I might do it again tonight. 


Please join me in singing the following song

"I am just an embryo with a long, long way to go, until I make my brother understand..." (Not sure why my brother needs to understand but um, Mark, if you're reading this, I am SWIMMING, DUH!)


I'll post a Wednesday remix later but I just had to share this. Thanks for the encouragement, y'all!

2 comments:

Judy Paulson said...

You made me smile...a lot...:)

Kristi Butler said...

I love this!!!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of you!!! You are so brave!!! Thanks for sharing!! I'm smiling from ear to ear!!