Monday, October 6, 2008

Blog referral

Today is the shortest blog post I have ever done. I simply want to refer you to 


This week happens to mark the 22nd anniversary of my father's passing and I always approach this week with some fear and sadness. My dad didn't leave the kind of legacy a daughter needs and so when I read thehokeypokeyplace I reflect upon its entries as a wife, mom, daughter and Christian believer. Jim is one of the most honorable and courageous people I will ever meet. Ironically we have never met in person just via the Internet but we have several things in common. My husband and son also read his blog so there isn't anything inappropriate going on, just thought I'd mention that. 

Once you read this man's blog, I hope it moves your heart as much as it does mine. Let me know what you think. 

No comments: